Now if you are like me, Ranch dressing is a must have when eating those healthy carrots and celery sticks. It also is my favorite dressing on salads. When I went Paleo over two years ago, one thing I thought I had to give up was Ranch dressing. I tried lots of homemade vinaigrettes, but none of them ever took the place of my beloved Ranch.
Last month, lo and behold, I discovered an amazing Paleo Ranch Dressing recipe from Follow the Rules (http://followtheruels.com/2016/05/paleo-ranch-dressing/). It was amazing! I went on a Ranch Dressing binge and consumed more carrot and celery sticks and fresh green salad in one day than I normally do in two weeks!
- 1/3 cup Paleo mayonnaise (I’ve used Spectrum’s Gluten Free – Expeller Pressed Canola Mayonnaise and I’ve made my own Paleo Mayo. Both work fine.)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp chive finely chopped
- 1 tsp parsley finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp dill finely chopped
- 1/8 tsp ground mustard
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- pinch paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in a jar, then shake.
Add more mayo or less coconut milk for a thicker dressing.